- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 2⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups instant rice, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until lightly browned.
- While chicken is cooking, chop tomato.
- Add soup, milk, cheese and seasoning to chicken; stir.
- Heat to boil.
- Stir in rice and tomato; cover.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir and serve.