Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Bake up this green-hued bread for any occasion, but it's especially appropriate for Christmas or St. Patrick's Day The little loaves have a pistachio flavor, light cake-like texture and crunchy topping.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes.
- Add sour cream, eggs, oil and water; beat until blended Pour into five greased 5-3/4-in.
- x 3-in.
- x 2-in.
- loaf pans.
- Combine the pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.