1/6 Photos of Pigs in a Blanket
Three-ingredient Pigs in the Blanket
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 6 -8 hot dogs (I use all beef)
- cheese, slices (whatever is preferred)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut hot dogs lengthwise.
- 3Place a piece of cheese in the slit.
- 4Wrap the hot dog in the crescent roll and bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Serve it with some applesauce and you've got an ok meal.
- 6(Not great, but ok).
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pigs in a Blanket
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 686.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 8.6 g