Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another great recipe from Weight Watchers. 4 points.
- 2 large potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- red pepper flakes or garlic
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Bake potatoes. Cool completely and quarter.
- Slice top half or two thirds of potato flesh off each potato quarter.
- (Reserve potato flesh for soup or mashed potatoes, if desired).
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce over each potato wedge; sprinkle wedges with pepperoni and then with cheese.
- Carefully place potato skins on prepared baking sheet. Bake until cheese melts and potatoes are hot, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Season to taste with oregano, red pepper flakes or garlic.
- Yields two potato skins per serving.