1/1 Photo of People Puppy Chow
My sister shared this recipe with me many years ago and my youngest son was known at his school for the best person to ask to bring a snack. There are several recipes posted that are similar but none are like this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In extra-large microwave safe bowl, place chocolate chips and butter.
- 2Microwave on medium for 3 minutes.
- 3Stir well to combine and add peanut butter and microwave on medium for 3 minutes.
- 4Stir well to combine and microwave on medium for 3 minutes.
- 5Stir in entire box of Crispix cereal and stir well to coat each piece.
- 6In large brown bag (grocery sack) place 1/2 of the powdered sugar that has been divided. Add coated cereal mixture and top with remaining 1/2 of original divided powdered sugar.
- 7Shake well to coat and add remaining powdered sugar as need until all pieces are broken apart and coated with powdered sugar.
- 8Store in air tight container for up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for People Puppy Chow
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 320.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 59.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g