1/1 Photo of Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie - Hold on to Your Lips
2 hrs 15 mins
Sarah in New York's Note:
This ice cream pie is so incredibly good. I can't even explain how wonderful it is. It's so easy to make too. Try it, you'll make it again and again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Oreos and butter and mix well.
- 2Press into pie dish to form a crust going 3/4 of the way up the sides.
- 3Mix ice cream, peanut butter & vanilla until well blended and smooth.
- 4Pour into crust.
- 5Freeze for a few hours (until frozen).
- 6Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top and drizzle chocolate syrup right before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie - Hold on to Your Lips
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.9
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.6 mg
- Sodium 453.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 14.1 g