This ice cream pie is so incredibly good. I can't even explain how wonderful it is. It's so easy to make too. Try it, you'll make it again and again!
- Combine Oreos and butter and mix well.
- Press into pie dish to form a crust going 3/4 of the way up the sides.
- Mix ice cream, peanut butter & vanilla until well blended and smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze for a few hours (until frozen).
- Sprinkle crushed peanuts on top and drizzle chocolate syrup right before serving.
Oh, this was so creamy and good! I used vanilla, fudge swirl ice cream which made it chocolatey. I only had the smooth peanut butter, so next time I'll try the crunchy. I chopped a couple of Reese's peanut butter cups for the top, which put it over the top! I used Oreo's Double Stuff, and found that with the extra stuff in the middle, I didn't need to add any melted butter at all. I wonder if that helped with the calorie count at all?! Wishful thinking! Thanks for a great recipe!
Wow, what a great dessert! And it only took minutes! I used a premade Oreo crust and made it easier! Thanks for posting Sarah!
So easy and SO good! I would highly recommend sprinkling some chopped Reese's peanut butter cups over the top or even mixing them into the ice cream. Great summer dessert!