- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup grape fruit spread (or your favorite fruit spread spread)
- 8 slices bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine dry milk powder, water, and vanilla extract.
- Add egg.
- Mix well to combine Spread 1 Tbs peanut butter and 1 Tbs fruit spread over the tops of 4 slices of bread.
- Top each with another slice of bread.
- Dip each"sandwich" into milk mixture, coating both sides.
- Place on hot griddle or large skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Brown on both sides Serve.