1/2 Photos of Paula Deen's Cornbread
Alright... I found it. This is *the* cornbread recipe that I'm using from now on. It's incredibly moist, and to quote Paula "so good!" If you don't have self-rising cornmeal, you can use 3/4 cup+3Tbsp cornmeal, and 1 Tbsp baking powder, and 1/2 tsp salt. If you don't have self-rising flour, use 1/2 cup flour, 3/4 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour batter into a greased shallow baking dish.
- 4Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 441.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g