Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
This recipe was given to me by a great guy we called "Papa Bear". This is easy and really good. Hi Papa Bear, if you're out there. :)
Top Review by Slewfoot Sue
Thank you for such an easy scrumptious chicken recipe! Used thighs, with skin. Then, made a combo of black, wild and jasime rice, in the rice cooker. Topped the rice with the Watercress Cilantro Sauce found on Recipezaar, (but I didnâ€™t save it and canâ€™t find it againâ€¦ there was yogurt in it, I remember). Anyway it was mmmm mmmm good. Next time I might just have to throw in some jalpenos somewhere there! Will use Papa Bearâ€™s recipe when chicken is called for in salads.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken between plastic wrap and pound to flatten just a little.
- Place chicken in glass pan and marinate in lemon juice for about 10 minutes. Turning a few times.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper and olive oil turn to coat and let marinate for another 15 minutes.
- Put bread crumbs on plate and coat chicken on both sides.
- Fold chicken in half and place in a glass baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes then flip over and bake another 8-10 minutes.
- Do not overbake. :).