Recipe by Member #610488
This is a copycat recipe of Olive Garden's Bruschetta Caprese. Time does not list 2 hr chill time.
Top Review by quick meal
Wow! This is one of those things I pick up for take out often because I love it sooo much. Now I can make it myself! I did have to get a different crust (which is same as Boboli) and will need to cook the crust for about 5 minutes prior to adding the oil next time, but this turned out great! Thanks for a money saver!
- 2 (6 inch) Boboli pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all topping ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Just prior to serving, drain to eliminate excess liquid.
- Let minced garlic soak in 2 tbsp olive oil for 1 hour. Remove minced garlic from oil before use.
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with foil. Dribble 1 tbsp garlic oil over each Boboli shell, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 4 to 5 minutes, until hot, but not crisped or dried. Cut each Boboli into 6 wedges.
- Remove to a serving plate and cover, generously, with the cold tomato/basil topping. Serve immediately.