Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat recipe of Olive Garden's Bruschetta Caprese. Time does not list 2 hr chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 inch) Boboli pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Blend all topping ingredients thoroughly and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Just prior to serving, drain to eliminate excess liquid.
- 2Let minced garlic soak in 2 tbsp olive oil for 1 hour. Remove minced garlic from oil before use.
- 3Preheat oven to 400°F Line a sheet pan or cookie sheet with foil. Dribble 1 tbsp garlic oil over each Boboli shell, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 4 to 5 minutes, until hot, but not crisped or dried. Cut each Boboli into 6 wedges.
- 4Remove to a serving plate and cover, generously, with the cold tomato/basil topping. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Bruschetta Caprese
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 124.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts