Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Can't wait to make this. Looks Yummy!
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, in a can
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold carbonated water
- 4 scoops ice cream, of your choice
- additional whipped cream (optional)
- For each serving, place 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup in a 16-oz. glass. Stir in 1 tablespoon of whipped cream and 1-1/4 cups water until foamy. Add two scoops of ice cream. Top with additional whipped cream if desired.
Takes me back to the corner drug store fountain. Where we sipped nummies like cherry cokes (before Coke came out with it), The Zombie (Have no idea what was in this, but it was good.) and chocolate coke. BUT the best of all treats was the chocolate Soda! Thanks for bring back memories
This was really good. I especially liked the chocolate syrup in the bottom.