Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, delicious meal we have on New Years Day for luck--just a tradition for us southerners.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lb pork kielbasa, cut on diagonal
- salt and pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Heat oil and butter and fry kielbasa.
- Add cabbage and cook till tender.
- Add soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste and crushed red chilies if desired.
Delicious! We always have onions in our cabbage and this was a nice change. (Did I really just say that? LOL!) I did make a few of changes. I used turkey kielbasa and PAM cooking spray instead of olive oil. I also used a whole, small head of cabbage. For the soy sauce, I chose low sodium. I opted not to use the red pepper flakes. This is definitely a keeper! Thanks so much for posting!!