I do this whenever I feel I'm going to get sick and this ALWAYS has worked for me!
Make and share this My Easy Cure to an Oncoming Cough and Cold recipe from Food.com.
- Pour water in a pot.
- Add salt.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower flame and simmer for a minute or until salt dissolves.
- Remove from flame.
- Pour into a glass.
- Now, take a small bit of this in your mouth (don't drink it) and gargle with it.
- Likewise, do this till you're done with the entire glass.
- You will feel an instant relief in your throat- the itchiness and soreness will lessen.
- Repeat thrice a day, everyday, till the feeling of getting the cold and cough is totally gone.
- This always helps me-- I hope it helps you too!