Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A spin on the New Orleans classic. Great for picnics, tailgating or party platter.
- 158.51 ml chopped pimento stuffed olives or 158.51 ml Spanish salad olives
- 59.14 ml diced celery
- 29.58 ml chopped parsley
- 29.58 ml Italian dressing
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml minced garlic
- 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 whole-grain flour tortillas or 4 flour tortillas or 4 Sandwich wraps
- 12 thin slices hard salami
- 12 thin slices provolone cheese
- Combine olives, celery, parsley, dressing, oregano and garlic in a small bowl.
- Put 1 lettuce leaf on each tortilla. Top each with 3 slices salami and 3 slices provolone cheese.
- Sprinkle each with rounded 1/4 cup olive mixture. Fold ends in and roll up tightly.
- Cut in half to serve.