Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mom always made this for us when we were growing up and we have always called this Marzetta. I make this for my family now, and if in a hurry, I do not bake it, and it is just as good.
- Bring soups and water to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook until tender.
- Brown and crumble hamburger.
- Add hamburger to noodles and soup.
- Add cheese and let melt.
- Bake in greased casserole for 30 min at 350.
I'm really a Marzetta and I'm in Italy, the noodle kingdom. I'll try it.
this was wonderful! I did add a little worchestire sauce (my mom always added this to her johny marzetti)! My dh and my 4 year old dd both loved it and we has it with the jiffy pizza breadsticks - yummy!