Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These pancakes taste great and are simple to make. And best of all... the only salt is in the milk.
Make and share this Low Sodium Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Beat egg in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour small amounts onto a flat griddle. I like to make them about 5 inches in diameter.
- Cook until light golden brown depending on your heat setting and top with I Can't Believe it's Not Butter(it's no salt).
- I use pure maple syrup because of the whole no salt thing. They also make flavored syrup that is incredible that has no salt. Enjoy!