1/1 Photo of Lemony's Ugly but Awesome Spinach Smoothie
Not especially pretty, but very good for you! Eta: I filled some popsicle molds with the 2nd serving and my 5 yr old LOVES his "green" popsicles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice fruit.
- 2Blend in blender until reasonably smooth.
- 3If you find the granny smith and spinach are too tart add some maple syrup or sweetener to taste.
- 4A Golden Delicious apple can be substituted for the Granny Smith. (I prefer to use a Golden, myself).
- 5I used spinach (can be fresh or frozen) but arugula or kale would also work. The amount is approximate.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemony's Ugly but Awesome Spinach Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g