1/5 Photos of Larabar Copycat (Raw Food)
These are very fun and versatile raw food bars. The cashews can be replaced with any nuts, any dried fruits, coconut, oats, or any combination thereof for endless variations. Just try to maintain the 1:3 ratio and you'll be fine. Originally seen at Bunnyfoot Mostly Vegan blog.
My Private Note
- 1Add dates to food processor and pulse until smooth.
- 2Chop cashews.
- 3Smoosh dates and cashews together until cashews are evently distributed.
- 4Form dough into into a rope.
- 5Lay a cutting board over the dough rope and press until bar shaped.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Larabar Copycat (Raw Food)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.2
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 438.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 11.0 g