Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this recipe and it tastes just like McDonald's Sausage & Egg McMuffin. Great For Breakfast !
- 2 sausage patties (I use Maple Leaf )
- 2 English muffins
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2 cup in a muffin tin.
- Break an egg in both and BREAK the yoke with a fork .
- Cook for 10 - 15 minutes until eggs are white and cooked.
- Cook the sausage rounds over medium heat in one teaspoon of oil till cooked.
- Toast English Muffins.
- When finished toasting, use margarine or butter as spread.
- Make your sandwich.
- Add sausage, cheese, then the egg.
- Enjoy and review recipe.
Fantastic! Last week, my Sausage Egg Cheese McMuffin with parfait cost $3.73 at McD's. This week...$5.01!!! Not going back! Today made my own with this recipe and total cost was $2.24! AND it was healthier as I used lower sodium products and higher fiber muffins! Gonna make up a bunch to freeze. TRY IT!! Thanks for the good recipe!