Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This delicious and versatile quiche is perfect for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- 1 frozen 9-inch pie shell
- 4 Italian sausages, casings removed
- 1 1⁄2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 6 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake the pie crust for 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Remove from oven.
- While the pie crust is baking, heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Crumble the sausage into the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes and cook for an additional 10 minutes, until the potatoes are tender.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream. Add the sausage/potato mixture and stir to combine. Pour into the pie crust and bake for 40 - 45 minutes, until the eggs are set. Remove from the oven and slice into wedges.