Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From: “The Africa Kitchen" by Josie Stow and Jan Baldwin.
- Place the rooibos teabags in a pitcher and pour in the boiling water.
- Allow to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the teabags, stir in the honey and leave to cool.
- Add the mango juice and sweeten the mixture further if necessary.
- Pour the cool tea over ice and serve.
I thought I did not like rooibos...I was wrong. This was fantastic and very fruity and refreshing. Snap to put together and gorgeous color. Will make an even bigger batch later this week. Good for company. Thank you!!!
Delicious! I did the same as ~Rita~ and upped this to make a pitcher. I'm really glad I did, because this is so good, one glass just would not have done it. I did find it needed a little more honey to sweeten it to our tastes, but where we are, iced tea is very, very sweet, so it's probably perfect to the rest of the world.
Made for "I Recommend" Recipe Tag. We really enjoy rooibos tea and have it quite often so I thought this would be a nice change. This was okay, but I would prefer plain rooibos tea.