1/4 Photos of Iced Rooibos and Mango Tea
From: “The Africa Kitchen" by Josie Stow and Jan Baldwin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the rooibos teabags in a pitcher and pour in the boiling water.
- 2Allow to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Remove the teabags, stir in the honey and leave to cool.
- 4Add the mango juice and sweeten the mixture further if necessary.
- 5Pour the cool tea over ice and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Iced Rooibos and Mango Tea
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rooibos tea bags