1/4 Photos of Ice Cream Drumsticks (Copycat)
3 hrs 15 mins
Do you love those Peanut Sundae Cones that we all used to run to the ice cream truck to get? Try These! Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In each paper cup put 1 teaspoon nuts.
- 2In a microwave safe bowl heat the chocolate and shortening on high power for 1 minute.
- 3Stir until smooth and completely melted at 10 second intervals if needed.
- 4Stir remaining nuts into chocolate mixture.
- 5Place 2 teaspoons chocolate in each cup, with spatula smooth it about half way up the sides of each cup if necessary.
- 6Place 1 scoop of ice cream in a cone, pressing the ice cream down slightly.
- 7Invert the cone into a cup.
- 8Repeat with all the cones and ice cream.
- 9Freeze all in the cups, cone side up, for 3-4 hours.
- 10To serve peel off the paper cup from each cone.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Drumsticks (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 138.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g