- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans (no salt added)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- baby carrots
- assorted fresh vegetable
- pita chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and drain the garbanzo beans.
- Place into a bowl add the garlic and mash well yet still retaining some texture.
- Mix in the sour cream, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Add cumin, salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with baby carrots other veggies or pita chips.