Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Dark Cocoa has more phenolic phytochemicals than regular cocoa. Cocoa has twice the antioxidants of red wine and upto three times the amount found in green tea. Not only does it taste good, its good for you.
- 1⁄2 cup hershy's special dark cocoa
- 1 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 8 cups water
- 2 2⁄3 cups low-fat powdered milk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- mix everything together in a sauce pan. Over medium heat, bring to boil. Turn down heat, and bring back to boil, stirring continuously.
It was just too sweet for my taste.
This is SO good!!! I'm surprised it tastes very rich with the low-fat powdered milk. Thanks for sharing it.
Very good cocoa! We love the dark cocoa best, so this was perfect for us. Also great as it was sugar free. I'm taking a tin to work to have when I need a cocoa pick-me-up :) A keeper cocoa recipe ~ thanks Ratu Moko ~ made for COMFORT CAFE ~SNOWQUEEN'S ROUND, January 2010!