We are huge cookie fans and possible even bigger cookie dough fans! Realizing it probably wasn't all that great to be allowing my family to devour chunks of cookie dough at a time - I created a SAFE TO EAT raw cookie dough recipe. We keep this in the fridge and grab a hunk whenever we feel the urge - and we also freeze scoops of this stuff to snack on later. Perfect for mixing into ice cream.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar until light in color.
- Add pudding and combine well.
- Stir in vanilla and milk.
- Add baking soda, if you choose to & flour 1/2 cup at a time until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Store in fridge or freeze small scoops in the freezer.
- Enjoy, WITHOUT the worry of eating raw eggs.
- You can choose to leave out the baking soda, but it adds a nice flavor to the dough, and I find we miss it when it is not there.