Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I am always on a quest for recipes for my 16 month old that meet my "healthy" criteria and her tastes good criteria. This was a huge winner!
- Place a tortilla down in a sprayed frying pan over medium heat.
- Add some cheddar then some beans then some spinach and top it off with a little more cheese (to help it stick).
- Let cook until just beginning to brown and cheese is melting.
- Flip over and cook to same degree on other side.
- Use your pizza cutter to slice up into little bites and serve!