Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make these for a quick meal replacement and they are both delicious and filling. Can adjust ingredients to your liking as to taste and consistency.
- 1 cup soya milk, any flavor
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt, your fav flavor
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground flax seeds (so good for you)
- Mix in blender and enjoy!
Great smoothie. I used frozen raspberries instead of strawberries and chia seeds instead of flax seeds. I got 2 servings. Thanks Pikergal :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game