1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend vinaigrette and steak sauce.
- 2Pour marinade over steak in nonmetal dish.
- 3Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- 4Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
- 5Grill or broil steak, 4 inches from heat source, 5 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade.
- 6Turn steak and baste with marinade once more.
- 7Grill or broil 5 minutes more or until desired doneness.
- 8Thinly slice steak; arrange steak, asparagus and red pepper on lettuce leaves.
- 9Heat marinade to a boil; pour over salad.
- 10Sprinkle with sesame seeds; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Steak and Asparagus Salad
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light olive oil vinaigrette dressing
A.1. Original Sauce
beef top round steak