Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
- Blend vinaigrette and steak sauce.
- Pour marinade over steak in nonmetal dish.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove steak from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Grill or broil steak, 4 inches from heat source, 5 minutes, basting occasionally with marinade.
- Turn steak and baste with marinade once more.
- Grill or broil 5 minutes more or until desired doneness.
- Thinly slice steak; arrange steak, asparagus and red pepper on lettuce leaves.
- Heat marinade to a boil; pour over salad.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds; serve immediately.
The dressing/marinade really makes this salad. Very flavourful, made with steak sauce and vinaigrette. I used Italian vinaigrette dressing.