1/1 Photo of Green Chile Squares
This is one of those "I-can't-believe-how-amazingly-simple-this-is" recipes. Just three ingredients, idiot proof!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle the cheese and chiles in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- 3P our the eggs over the top.
- 4Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- 5Cool to room temperature and then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Chile Squares
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.6
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 130.8 mg
- Sodium 194.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 12.2 g