Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is one of those "I-can't-believe-how-amazingly-simple-this-is" recipes. Just three ingredients, idiot proof!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle the cheese and chiles in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch baking dish.
- P our the eggs over the top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Cool to room temperature and then cut into squares.
Delicious - I like to eat them with some salsa on the side. I just mixed everything together and poured it in the dish and then sprinkled some Parmesan cheese and baked for 30 minutes. It only takes minutes to whip these little yummy snacks up! Thanks Mirj.
I just tried these for lunch with Chicken Tacos and a green salad. I mixed everything together before pouring into the Baking dish. Magnificent!I can't wait to try it with Jalapeno Jack cheese. Thanx!
These are tasty little beasties! I used a combination of Jack and Cheddar cheese. The only modification I will do is mix the cheese with the chilis and them put in the pan....too many of the tasty little guys stayed in the pan! This was a big hit at work and I woll do them again and again!