Recipe by Elana's Pantry
This Gluten Free "Rye" Bread is very versatile and works quite nicely for sandwiches. http://www.elanaspantry.com/dark-rye-bread/
Top Review by Lumberjackie
I made this today, and it's absolutely delicious. I love that it doesn't include starch or rice flours. I used 1 tbsp. of caraway seeds, but next time I'll bump it up to 2 tbsp. Thank you!
- 236.59 ml blanched almond flour
- 177.44 ml flax seed meal
- 2.46 ml celtic sea salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 3.69 ml cream of tartar
- 3 eggs
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml agave nectar
- 14.79-29.58 ml caraway seed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl almond flour, flax, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- In a smaller bowl combine eggs, oil, water and agave.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, then mix in caraway seeds.
- Allow batter to sit for 1-2 minutes to thicken.
- Grease a 6 x 3.5 x 2.5 inch loaf pan and pour/scoop batter inches.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and serve.