1/1 Photo of Garlic Skillet Red Potatoes
I got this from a newspaper. It's easy and tasty! You can use corn oil too and I like kosher salt. They get nice and crisp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Stir in potatoes.
- 3Cover skillet; cook, stirring, until potatoes are almost tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- 4Uncover, reduce heat to low.
- 5Stir in garlic, salt and pepper.
- 6Cook, stirring, until potatoes are tender, about 2 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle parsley and add salt to taste if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Skillet Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.5
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 156.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g