Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a newspaper. It's easy and tasty! You can use corn oil too and I like kosher salt. They get nice and crisp.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Cover skillet; cook, stirring, until potatoes are almost tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Uncover, reduce heat to low.
- Stir in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until potatoes are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and add salt to taste if desired.
This was great tasting. The only change I'd make is to reduce the amount of oil and throw them on a papertowel to drain before serving. Really really tastey. I can see having this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Thanks for sharing!
This was simple and fabulous! I made it as directed except left out the parsley. Thanks!
Loved it!!!! The garlic and the fresh parsley gave it so much flavor I didn't need the salt. Quick and easy, will make again!