Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this from a newspaper. It's easy and tasty! You can use corn oil too and I like kosher salt. They get nice and crisp.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Cover skillet; cook, stirring, until potatoes are almost tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Uncover, reduce heat to low.
- Stir in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until potatoes are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and add salt to taste if desired.
Simple to make, delicious, easy clean up. Added 1/2 small onion, diced, at same time as garlic. Used some fresh basil along with the parsley. Will definitely be making this recipe again and again!
This was great tasting. The only change I'd make is to reduce the amount of oil and throw them on a papertowel to drain before serving. Really really tastey. I can see having this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Thanks for sharing!
This was simple and fabulous! I made it as directed except left out the parsley. Thanks!