Recipe by Oolala
I got this from a newspaper. It's easy and tasty! You can use corn oil too and I like kosher salt. They get nice and crisp.
Top Review by Ian K.
Simple to make, delicious, easy clean up. Added 1/2 small onion, diced, at same time as garlic. Used some fresh basil along with the parsley. Will definitely be making this recipe again and again!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Cover skillet; cook, stirring, until potatoes are almost tender, about 12-15 minutes.
- Uncover, reduce heat to low.
- Stir in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until potatoes are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle parsley and add salt to taste if desired.