Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was given to me from a friend and I wanted to share the recipe as we enjoy this spread and it also keeps in ref. very well if not all is used when made.
- 1 head garlic, roasted
- 1 cup butter, soften
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 French bread, loaf
- Preheat oven to 375'. Wrap the head of garlic in foil and place in oven for 30 minutes to roast.
- In a large bowl squeeze the garlic juice from the head of garlic (wrapped in foil).
- Remove garlic cloves and chop finely.
- Add chopped garlic, soften butter, mayonnaise, seasoning and parmensan cheese to large bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Slice bread long ways and spread each side with mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- NOTE: If any mixture is left over, place in a plastic container with lid and place in ref. It will last for 2 months.