Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe I found from Smucker's. Serve with fresh fruit such as strawberries, pineapple, grapes, apples and more.
- 118.29 ml low-fat ricotta cheese
- 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream
- 59.14 ml strawberry jam or 59.14 ml cherry jam
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place plastic wrap or a lid on top and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
This is a delicious dip for fruit. I used a seedless raspberry jam, and I could have eaten the dip with a spoon! We had it with apple slices for dessert. Made for photo tag.