Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Something healthy to feed those hungry grandkids! ;-)
Make and share this Fruit Yogurt Popsicles recipe from Food.com.
- Place the yogurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and honey in a blender.
- Blend to desired consistency (some kids like the fruit chunky and others like it smooth).
- Pour into paper cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- Cover the cups with foil. Make slits in the center of the foil covers and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 hours or until frozen solid.
- When ready, peel off the paper cup and eat.
This recipe is very nice. I used plain goat yogurt because its easier to digest then cow yogurt. I used fresh organic strawberries. I pureed the majority of them, but did chop a few up at the end. I also added agave nectar instead of honey as its lower on the glycemic index for us folks who are carb. conscious. The flavour of this really good. I used the plastic popcicle molds which this amount fits in perfect, with a little left over which I drank...mmm, thanks I'm going to use different fruits in this but use the recipe as my template.
outstanding i loved them my kids loved them we ddid a combo of vanilla yogurt and mandrin oranges yummy thank will make often
Perfect. I skipped the honey and used a bit of lemon stevia to sweeten. My yogurt was low-fat vanilla and my fruit was strawbs.