Something healthy to feed those hungry grandkids! ;-)
Make and share this Fruit Yogurt Popsicles recipe from Food.com.
- Place the yogurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and honey in a blender.
- Blend to desired consistency (some kids like the fruit chunky and others like it smooth).
- Pour into paper cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- Cover the cups with foil. Make slits in the center of the foil covers and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 hours or until frozen solid.
- When ready, peel off the paper cup and eat.