1/4 Photos of Fruit Yogurt Popsicles
5 hrs 5 mins
Something healthy to feed those hungry grandkids! ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the yogurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and honey in a blender.
- 2Blend to desired consistency (some kids like the fruit chunky and others like it smooth).
- 3Pour into paper cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- 4Cover the cups with foil. Make slits in the center of the foil covers and insert the popsicle sticks.
- 5Put in the freezer for about 5 hours or until frozen solid.
- 6When ready, peel off the paper cup and eat.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Yogurt Popsicles
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.2
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 28.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: