1/4 Photos of Fresh Fettuccine With Pulled Rotisserie Chicken, Pesto, and Roas
Chef Christine's Note:
What better to cook than something so fast and packed with flavor? I got this recipe from Sara Moulton's show. Instead of pulled rotisserie I just fried chicken breast with adobo. I also omitted the olives since they're not my taste. I almost went into a panic when I thought I lost the recipe. That's how much I love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the pesto in a large bowl.
- 2Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- 3Drain the pasta and reserve 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
- 4Whisk the pasta water into the pesto.
- 5While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Add the garlic and cook, stiffing until soft and fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 7Add the chicken, peppers, and olives and cook, stirring until hot, about 3 minutes.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Add the pasta and cheese to the pesto and toss and combine.
- 10Add the chicken mixture and combine.
- 11Divide the pasta among 4 bowls and serve immediately.
- 12Pass parmesan at the table.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fettuccine With Pulled Rotisserie Chicken, Pesto, and Roas
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 245.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted sweet peppers