Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different version of biscuits and gravy. Quick and easy for your family. I didn't include a breakfast gravy recipe, everyone has their own. If you don't, you can
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 453.59 g roll of pork sausage
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Open the French loaf and find the crease.
- Unroll the loaf on a cookie sheet.
- Fry sausage into small pieces.
- Drain and put a line of sausage on the loaf.
- Roll over once or twice and put another line of sausage.
- Finish rolling over the loaf.
- Cook at preheated oven for 11-15 minutes.
- Cut into slices and serve topped with your favorite breakfast gravy. find a great recipe on this website.
This was wonderful! I have been wanting to make this for quite a while, but I had a hard time finding the pillsbury bread. So glad I finally did. I am going to use this same technique for steak and cheese, and maybe a pizza/stromboli type roll. I am so excited! Thank you daggle!!!!
This is a nice twist on the traditional classic of biscuits and gravy. The recipe neglects to state a baking temp, and I used that recommendation on the tube of French bread. Jimmy Dean Hot sausage gave this a lot of flavor and provided some great drippings to make the milk gravy. I served it with a fruit salad for a comfort food meal.
We loved this! I am not a sausage fan & my husband is not a bread fan - yet put all together like this, it's delicious. Thanks!