Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I couldn't believe that you could make these cookies without flour. I saw them on Emeril and had to give them a try. An added touch is to put chocolate chips in the batter. Yum!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peanut butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat egg and add baking soda.
- Add egg mixture to peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet, 2" apart.
- Dip a fork in sugar and make a criss-cross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake until slightly browned, but still soft to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack until cooled.
Thanksgiving is always a challenge as a diabetic. Thanks for giving me a sweet treat that tastes great. I will be making these cookies often. I would not qualify this as a complaint only as an informational statement however this recipe barely yield a dozen cookies. It would be impossible to get 72 cookies out of this quantity.
Yum Yum Yummy cookies. The kids and my husband loved them. Fast and easy to make. We added chocolate chips to the second batch we made they were great also. GREAT cookies!! THANKS
these are so good. I ommitted the baking powder and substituted splenda for sugar. I also took them out at 9 minutes. Definitely a keeper. Thanks