1/3 Photos of Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
I couldn't believe that you could make these cookies without flour. I saw them on Emeril and had to give them a try. An added touch is to put chocolate chips in the batter. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix peanut butter and sugar until creamy.
- 3Beat egg and add baking soda.
- 4Add egg mixture to peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet, 2" apart.
- 6Dip a fork in sugar and make a criss-cross pattern on the cookies.
- 7Bake until slightly browned, but still soft to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- 8Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- 9Transfer to wire rack until cooled.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 69.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: