I couldn't believe that you could make these cookies without flour. I saw them on Emeril and had to give them a try. An added touch is to put chocolate chips in the batter. Yum!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix peanut butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat egg and add baking soda.
- Add egg mixture to peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet, 2" apart.
- Dip a fork in sugar and make a criss-cross pattern on the cookies.
- Bake until slightly browned, but still soft to the touch, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack until cooled.