- 3 English muffins
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 6 -8 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 eggs, beaten with small amount of milk (I use 2T.)
- salt and pepper
- 6 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly butter and toast English muffin halves.
- Saute in butter, the onions, green peppers and mushrooms until softened.
- Add the beaten eggs and scramble.
- Place muffin halves on cookie sheet.
- Top each muffin half with a slice of Canadian bacon.
- Mound some of the egg mixture on the bacon and then place a tablespoon of mushroom soup on top.
- Add grated cheese on top of the soup and heat under the broiler until the cheese is melted.