1/1 Photo of Emeril's I Love Gaaaaahlic Garlic Bread Spread
Emeril made this garlic bread on an episode about preparing foods kids like to eat. I made this and it definitely went over well with my family. I served this with Emeril's lasagna for a nice Italian meal with "kick." On the episode, he used his Creole Essence, but you can use any Cajun or Creole seasoning you prefer. You can make at least 2 loaves of garlic bread with the spread, depending upon how much you like to spread per loaf.
My Private Note
cup spr ...
Units: US | Metric
- 8 -12 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon emeril's creole Emeril's Original Essence (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- salt, to taste
Additional ingredients (for 14 slices)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 3Split the French bread in half lengthwise. Lay the bread, crust side down, on the lined baking sheet.
- 4Place the butter in a medium bowl.
- 5Add the remaining ingredients, and stir together until blended.
- 6Spread the some of the butter mixture evenly onto the bread, reserve the rest for more garlic bread (keeps at least 1 week in fridge, bring to room temp before using and stir well).
- 7Garnish with some paprika and chopped parsley if desired for a bit more color.
- 8Bake until golden brown and bubbly,about 15 to 18 minutes, checking early so it doesn't burn.
- 9Remove from the oven.
- 10Carefully slice diagonally into 7 slices per half and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emeril's I Love Gaaaaahlic Garlic Bread Spread
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 270.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Emeril's Original Essence