Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is simple and delicious! DH makes this for dinner a lot, and he does not normally cook!!!
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Beef Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, processed cheese, cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain.
- STIR in 2 cups water; bring to boil. Add noodles; stir. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 8 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- ADD VELVEETA, soup and pepper; cook until VELVEETA is melted, stirring frequently.
I am 13 and this was easy to make and really good my mom and dad trusted me to make this and i came out perfect :)
Perfect for a busy night. The kids ate and enjoyed it and it went together in no time. Used Cream Soup Substitutes, my usual sub for cream soup. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
I have been making this for a long time. It is SO good and very easy. I usually use ground turkey and sub fat free/low sodium beef broth for the water which helps give it a little more flavor.