- 1 (32 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil carrots in a large pot until they are very tender and slightly mushy.
- Drain carrots.
- Put the carrots in a blender with the skim milk and puree until smooth.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, and Splenda and mix well.
- Spray a small (8x8 or so) baking dish with fat free cooking spray and pour the carrots into the dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.