Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very yummy!! It tastes like sweet potato pie to me. I found this recipe on a diet forum. Unfortunately, I can't remember which diet forum. The prep time and cooking time are estimates.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Boil carrots in a large pot until they are very tender and slightly mushy.
- Drain carrots.
- Put the carrots in a blender with the skim milk and puree until smooth.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, and Splenda and mix well.
- Spray a small (8x8 or so) baking dish with fat free cooking spray and pour the carrots into the dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
yumy, thanks for sharing
This had a nice texture, but it lacked a bit of spice... maybe nutmeg? Nonetheless, it was enjoyed! It took closer to an hour until it was done. Thanks for posting!
This is excellent! A lovely sweet treat on the dinner table. Nice enough to be a side dish or a not too sweet dessert. Easy to put together and I love that it has no eggs. I want to try some later with some fat free cool-whip. Thanks for posting it!