My favorite juice is Apple, but since there is a ton of sugar, I have made the move to the new Ocean Spray White Cran with Splenda. This recipe is a unique creation that is a delicious substitute to the traditional Sangria using the White Cran. This is something you can serve along side of a traditional Sangria for your "sweet-enough" friends at parties. Cook time is chill time.
- 946.36 ml ocean spray white cranberry juice with Splenda
- 473.18 ml fresh fruit, sliced
- 236.59 ml diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 lime, juice of
- Combine all the ingredients except the soda in a large pitcher and chill for at least 1 hour.
- When serving, add the soda. Serve with a pretty fruit garnish.
This was a Sangria of the highest order! I used fresh mango and sliced bananas in ours and we just loved it!
This was perfect for sitting on the porch swing tonight. The jasmine was filling the air with a nice scent, a cool breeze was blowing, and we had this delicious beverage to enjoy, guilt free! We used diced apples, grapes and lemon slices (no lime juice) because that's what I had. Fabulous!
Healthy and delicious and, as well, simple to make. This would be excellent on the summer deck or for a special party. It's as pretty to look at as it is good to drink.