Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
yummy moist pork chops and pototoes that take no time at all to prepare. My young daughter loves this meal.
- 4 pork chops
- 6 -8 potatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- spray a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- slice potatoes and lay in the bottom of the pan.
- lay pork chops on top of potatoes.
- pour soup over potatoes and chops.
- sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- remove foil and bake another 15 minutes.
This is a great recipe. Delicious and so easy to prepare. My husband and kids loved it. (And they are all picky eaters) Will definetely make again.
Thanks for a great keeper. Being no fuss and easy it is an ideal dish to serve to visitors. I served this with steamed broccoli and carrots which I tossed in a little butter and lemon pepper seasoning. This seemed to compliment the pork beautifully. Cheers Jen :)
Very good! And easy. I used Cream of Onion soup (I usually sub this for Cream of Mushroom) and added a little milk, per other reviewers. I also kept it covered the entire time as I used thin pork chops (6 of them). Steamed broccoli on the side and you have a lovely dinner! I'll be making this again. Thanks for sharing this recipe. :)