1/3 Photos of Crunchy Yummy Salad (Fennel and Apple Salad)
This is my take on a Waldorf Salad using things I happened to have on hand. This is my 1st taste of fennel, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that I like it. I did not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine lemon juice and yogurt, set aside.
- 2Finely slice the fennel. I used a mandolin.
- 3Halve and core the apple. Leaving the skin on, finely slice it. I used a mandolin for this as well.
- 4In large bowl combine the fennel, apples, and walnuts.
- 5Pour dressing over the fennel mixture and toss to coat.
- 6Chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Yummy Salad (Fennel and Apple Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 63.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 6.6 g