Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this from a cracker box. I haven't made it yet, but how can you go wrong with chile LOL? Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton fat free sour cream
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package vegetable soup mix (like Knorr)
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- In a medium bowl stir together all the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve withwheat crackers, pita chips, or veggies.
This was ok, but I found it to be very bland. I used about 6 oz of diced green chiles and it was not spicy at all. Better once I added some salt and hot sauce.
This is a creamy and very yummy dip! I liked how easy and quick it was to prepare and how much flavour it had. Instead of the soup mix, I used a copycat recipe and made my own as I cant have the yeast extract in the packaged mix. It was very tasty and I will make this again. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this super recipe with us, smelly! Made and reviewed for I Recommend Tag Game May 2010 by recommendation of breezermom.
This was fantastic!!! Served for the super bowl! I used low fat sour cream and served with fritos scoops! This was really really really enjoyed by all! :D Thanks for posting! [Made for Veggie Swap February 2010 for my partner!]