1 hr 20 mins
From "River Roads Recipes II". Submitted by Mr. Fonville Winans. Posted for ZWT5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush or crack all claws with a pair of pliers.
- 2Put the crushed claws in a stew pan and add milk, bring slowly to a boil.
- 3Remove from fire and let stand for about an hour.
- 4Drain all milk from claws into another saucepan.
- 5Add all the other ingredients, except parsley and extra claws, to the milk.
- 6Heat slowly, while stirring, until hot.
- 7Ladle out into 4 bowls.
- 8Sprinkle on parsley.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crawfish Claw Stew
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 189.4 mg
- Sodium 875.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: