- 8 dates, pitted
- 177.44 ml shredded coconut
- 1 macadamia nuts, roasted and salted
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 14.79 ml honey (I used about half that)
- 1 egg
- 56.69 g chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat your oven to 350 F (180C).
- 2. Place everything except the chocolate into a food processor. Mix it all together until it’s made a cookie dough consistency. You’ll still have a few bigger pieces of macadamia nuts in there, but that’s a good thing.
- 3.Now stir in your chopped chocolate.
- 4.Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 5.Bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are looking golden on top.