1/1 Photo of Coconut (Almond) Joys
These do not look like Mounds or Almond Joys, but the taste is very similar. I make these every Christmas along with my cookies and they are very easy and quick to make. They are very pretty on a tray when placed in decorated mini muffin liners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine melted butter, sugar and coconut and mix well.
- 2Shape rounded teaspoonfuls into balls and place on cookie or baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- 3Flatten each ball slightly by making an indentation in the center with thumb or finger.
- 4Fill centers with melted chocolate.
- 5Place an almond half or sliver on top, if desired.
- 6Chill until firm and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut (Almond) Joys
Serving Size: 1 (690 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 38.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 0.3 g