Recipe by Kozmic Blues
I was looking for something different to do with broccoli, and I found this quick and easy recipe from 30 Minute Meals. I don't own "grill seasoning blend" so I used a mix of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, thyme and rosemary.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning (Montreal)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into spears
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place olive oil, garlic and spices in a large bowl and whisk until blended.
- Add broccoli spears, and toss to coat evenly.
- Place broccoli onto a large roasting sheet and roast in oven until broccoli is crisp and brown on the ends, and stalks are tender (about 17-20 minutes).