1/1 Photo of Chickpea, Bacon and Butter Bean Salad
This is very easy to put together and looks rather pretty. Serve it with some fresh bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix together the yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, parsley and pepper. Set aside.
- 2Divide the spinach between the two plates.
- 3Fry the bacon until it's almost done, then add the beans and yoghurt mixture. Keep stirring so it doesn't stick or burn and keep on the heat until everything is hot through.
- 4Spoon the mixture over the spinach leaves and stir.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chickpea, Bacon and Butter Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.3
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 1134.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 19.5 g